Blog updates

Thanks to those of you who participated in my first poll. 1 person claimed to be totally organized, all the way down to color coding socks. 3 people feel mostly organized and 1 person feels somewhat organized.

As you can see, I have added links to the blogs I am following. They are 2 of my sisters, my younger brother and my aunt. If you are offended by anything you might read on those blogs, keep in mind, I am only related to them! However, I believe you will not find anything offensive. My older sister is a knitter. I encourage those of you who like to knit to give her blog a look. She keeps busy with her projects!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Who could be offended? I've been keeping the family blog clean! I swear!

And I'm the weirdo who color codes socks. I just wish the kids would keep up with that.

Mimi said...

I gotta have a disclaimer...you just never know...

I try to color code my socks, too. Problem is, the 3 ladies in the house all wear the same socks now.

Anonymous said...

i am regaining ground with organization! :) we just moved the guest room to the basement & isaac into the guest room...so now i'm "forced" to tackle some organizing that i've just been lazy about. :) i have lots of ideas...now for the time (& energy) to do them! :) annab